What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include:
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the US. Such information will not be transferred out of the US for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
We will never rent, sell, or otherwise provide any personally identifiable information about you or your account to anyone!
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the FTC Privacy and Data Security Act and other applicable laws.
The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your request to info[at]eBooksCheaper.com.