Written by two top Business Law professors, this new title for your Legal Environment of Business Course provides a streamlined and readable text for instructors and self-assessment questions for students.
- Cases edited to be both succinct and comprehensible in a way that will engage Legal Environment of Business students
- Extensive integration of ethical material throughout the entire book, making it appropriate for courses in both Business Law and Business Ethics, as well as a course that covers both subjects
- Dozens of different examples of real life ethical situations in the business world
- Up-to-date information on the current state of the law in areas such as Torts, Employment Law, and Agency
- Self-assessment questions for students