- Format: PDF
- Publisher: LWW; Third edition (December 23, 2014)
- Language: English
- 880 pages
- ISBN-10: 1451189982
- ISBN-13: 978-1451189988
Grab your copy of The 5-Minute Urology Consult, 3e for rapid-fire reference in the clinic. This essential, easy-to-read text was designed to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of urologic problems quickly and efficiently. Engineered for crystal clarity, and chock-full of information and action items, the “5-Minute Consult” series includes facts and recommendations as informed by the most current data available, sourced from actual patient consultations and further reviewed by top academics and physicians.
An invaluable resource for urologists, this book is perfect for the busy specialist or practitioner who deals with urologic conditions on a daily basis, as well as residents and fellows prepping for their certification exams.
- Topics include adult and pediatric urology, and the subspecialties of urologic oncology, endourology, female urology, neurourology, andrology, infectious diseases, and renal transplantation
- International editorial board captured the widest array of diseases and conditions expressed worldwide
- Over 300 major diseases and conditions, with a lexicon of over 1,300 key concepts, diseases, complaints and conditions
- Visual algorithms and charts enhance clarity
- Drug Reference section outlines hundreds of urologic drugs and dosages
- Readable, two-color design and two-page layout