- Author(s): Lorraine M. Sdrales, Ronald D. Miller
- Format: PDF
- Size: 3 MB
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3rd edition (October 12, 2017)
- Language: English
- 544 pages
- ISBN-10: 032340054X
- ISBN-13: 978-0323400541
Encompassing all anesthesia topics from basic to advanced, Miller’s Anesthesia Review, 3rd Edition, by Drs. Lorraine M. Sdrales and Ronald D. Miller, is an ideal study guide to assess your knowledge and deepen your understanding. This easy-to-use resource is conveniently cross-referenced to the newest edition of Miller & Pardo: Basics of Anesthesia. Hundreds of questions cover everything from physiologic and pharmacologic principles through anesthetic machine systems, anesthetic delivery in a variety of settings, and anesthesia administration for a full range of disease states.
- Provides immediate feedback with detailed answers to each question at the end of every chapter, cross-referenced to specific pages in Basics of Anesthesia.
- Includes new chapters on Neurotoxicity of Anesthesia, Palliative Care, Sleep Medicine, and Perioperative Surgical Home.
- Brings you fully up to date with revised questions throughout, progressing logically from basic to advanced topics.
- Covers hot topics such as Implantable Cardiac Pulse Generators, Anesthesia for Robotic Surgery, Perioperative Blindness, Human Performance and Patient Safety, and Civil, Chemical, and Biological Warfare.
Lorraine M. Sdrales, MD, Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA; Staff Anesthesiologist, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Ronald D. Miller, MD, MS, Professor Emertius of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, California