- Author(s): Barrie G. Dale, David Bamford, Ton van der Wiele
- Format: PDF
- Size: 4 MB
- Publisher: Wiley; 6th edition (August 29, 2016)
- Language: English
- 352 pages
- ISBN-10: 9781119130925
- ISBN-13: 978-1119130925
- A popular resource for students, academics, and business practitioners alike
- Combines the latest information on quality management system series standards with up-to-date tools, techniques and quality systems
- Includes insights on quality, operations management, and strategic process improvement
- Highly relevant for professionals, particularly those involved with reacting to rapid developments in the global market
The word “quality” has many definitions, dependent on context and situation. It is often over-used but always in-demand, and it can make or break a business. Quality management is becoming an increasingly vital factor in the success of a product or service, and it requires constant attention and a continuous drive to do better. Managing Quality is a comprehensive resource that helps you ensure – and sustain – high quality standards.
BARRIE G. DALE is Professor Emeritus of Quality Management at Alliance Manchester Business School and the author/co-author of numerous books.
DAVID BAMFORD is a Professor of Operations Management and an experienced industrialist/academic with multiple publications to his name, including co-author of the Essential Guide to Operations Management.
TON VAN DER WIELE is Associate Professor of Quality Management and Performance Improvement at RSM Erasmus University, Rotterdam.